Instructor can not create nor edit course in front end

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Instructor can not create nor edit course in front end

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I have problem, that instructor role can not create nor edit course from from end. Please help. thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    Sorry, after adding the role as author, I can edit now. thanks st
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay ,Did you use any role editor plugin in past ? What these role editor plugin does is change the core architecture for user roles and their capabilities . Instructor user role is a replica of editor user role and has capability to edit posts . so as a quick solution you can assign the editor user roles your instructor . But to check it ,we would need your site url , admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials to check what is actually going on there in your site with "instructor user role " . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    stef
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well checked your site ,the issue is related to the user role plugin that you are using . It has modified the instructor user role . Please contact that third party plugin author for this . wplms checks one capability "edit_posts" on edit course page . If that capability is not possessed by instructor then it instructor is restricted .
    stef
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks for checking. I have modified the role of instructor to be able to edit the post. Now it is ok. thanks st
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor can not create nor edit course in front end’ is closed to new replies.