Instructor cannot mark attendance

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Attendance Instructor cannot mark attendance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    igearstech
    Participant
    Hi, I've installed and activated the attendance addon. I have enabled the "mark attendance" in wplms > course manager and the "course attendance" in (frontend) course > edit course > components. Works fine in the admin account (can see the attendance icon under admin>members> bulk actions). However, the icon is missing in instructor acc. Apart from this, I have manually mark the attendance using admin acc but the attendance log shows no record in all kinds of account dashboard (adding the "my attendance" and "student attendance" widgets to corresponding sidebar). Could you please advise the solutions? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that wplms attendance plugin is updated to latest version 1.3 . Please goto wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> Mark Attendance .Yes and save .
    igearstech
    Participant
    Hi,
    1. The attendance plugin is version 1.3 already and I have double checked that the "mark attendance" is turn on (Yes) in the course manager. "course attendance" in "course frontend > edit course > components" also enabled.However, instructor still CANNOT see the attendance icon in "course frontend > admin > members > bulk actions".
    2. Attendance log shows "no records found" in all kinds of account dashboard. I have marked attendance using ADMIN account. Reports can be downloaded in "course frontend > admin > stats > download stats" and can shows the attendance record.
    Please carefully check with these 2 questions. Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    @igearstech We can have a look on your site if you will share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    igearstech
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    igearstech
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    igearstech
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we replicated the issue , the mark atteandance option is not coming for instructor but that is really quite strange . Please share your valid ftp credentials or cpanel credentials to check this at your end .
    igearstech
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok just checked and I guess its coming from your multilingual plugin translatepress . We are fetching option there and its not returning the value .I have right now hardcoded it to show the atteandance option there .  
    igearstech
    Participant
    igearstech
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi made some changed regarding the widgets in your site code.Please check now
    igearstech
    Participant
    Hi, It works, thank you!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor cannot mark attendance’ is closed to new replies.