Instructor Commission with Student Membership Plan (Paid Membership Pro)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Instructor Commission with Student Membership Plan (Paid Membership Pro)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aballea
    Participant
    Hi, I'm working on Instructor Commissions on my WPLMS website. I m explaining a bit the project construction and how I ld like it to work. I saw the easy way to pay instructor on their course basis with a fixed price. However my website is not working with fixed price but with membership access. (The plateform may have to use both, fixed price and membership) I would like to be able to remunerate instructor on the number of subscribed courses per instructor per month. Is there a way to do that, in native WPLMS or with extensions/plugins? Many thanks ! Paul      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry there is no such feature as of now in wplms to calculate commission based on pmpro memberships for courses. wplms only has commission module based on woocommerce prices .
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi,   I am interested on this. How can we calculate comisions for instructor when I have suscribers. Any suggest Thanks  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, As mentioned by Alex its not available in wplms as of now.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silkfaithwalker
    Participant
    Followed install instructions. The theme that loads is completely different from the theme shown on the YouTube video. I have a tight deadline to complete this. Appreciate your expertise. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, @silkfaithwalker Please make your own topic and ask your queries there.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Commission with Student Membership Plan (Paid Membership Pro)’ is closed to new replies.