Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, Since the last update (WPLMS Theme Version 4.098, WPLMS plugin Version 1.5.7 and VibeBP Version 1.5.6), the Instructor Controls for Manage Courses are not working properly. When logged in as an Admin, earlier, we would be able to see students enrolled in the course, add, or remove students and change the course status of the students. Now, none of these functions are working. I am adding credentials for you to check in the private reply.
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in previous update we changed the api registration for many endpoints in order to support background sync feature of service worker . IT seems the new api request is made from the js part but not served by the php part here . I want to check your files for the api hit ,please share your ftp credentials as well . also it could be an issue with server caching or some other caching clearing it may resolve the issue .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would also suggest you to update the WPLMS plugin once again and check it it resolved , maybe some files did not write properly there .
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, 1. WPLMS2 user has admin role, so there is no question that Instructor role is not assigned properly. (See: https://www.loom.com/share/c6834805752a43c6807b7484c9743d47) 2. The plugins and theme are updated to the latest version that your site allows to download. There is nothing for me to update 3. I have included the FTP credentials in the private reply below
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes I checked this this is a bug , we have added to issue log : We are checking this .please track : https://trello.com/c/VhylDNi7 Please add the widget instructor commission from wp-admin -> appearance -> wdgets to instructor sidebar .
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, The Trello link points to some issue related to Currency and Commission: [ISSUE] : commission api not working with servicer worker : wp-json/wplms/v2/commissions/instructor/44/currency
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry your members in courses are not loading .I pasted wrong reply here my bad . The issue seems to be related with service worker or caching , the members api is not seems to be working and hence the members are not loading in your site . I checked the code is fine but still somehow the enpoint for course member is not getting registered somehow
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The api endpoint is registered still the api endpoint url is returning 404 error. Please check if there is caching there?
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, There is no caching issue. No other plugins were updated except the WPLMS theme, WPLMS plugin and VibeBP plugin. Can you please check what is the issue? It is really harming us as we are not able to allocate courses to students.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi Alex, On my staging site, I rolled it back by 1 month and with VibeBP and WPLMS plugin versions of 1.5.5. Is there a way I can get the older versions of this plugin?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working’ is closed to new replies.