Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    I just downloaded the WPLMS and VibeBP 1.5.5 versions from my staging site and uploaded them to the Live site, so the live site now has WPLMS and VibeBP 1.5.5 versions and it is working fine now. Nothing else was changed. That clearly tells me that there is a bug in the recent version of your plugins.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this api was changed recently but we have added it back again in the recent versions , there are many endpoints of the wp api which are not being able to register in your site leading to this api error . I found this by debugging the code at your end. the same code is working at my end absolutely fine and none other user complained about this same issue .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Now that you have downgraded the plugin ,I cannot debug anymore as the issue is only appearing at your site . can we have a copy where we can debug and find the issue?
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Please us the same credentials I shared in the ticket earlier on my staging site: https://online-accellearning-com.accellearning.staging.wpengine.com/ Here I have updated the plugins to the latest versions - VibeBP on 1.5.6 and WPLMS on 1.5.7. This way you can test it. Please do not close this ticket until you have debugged the issue. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    What is this file? /nas/content/staging/accellearning/wp-content/themes/wplms-child/class-api-cst-instructor-controller.php in child theme's functions.php file you are removing our class to register all the endpoints : remove_action( 'init', array( 'BP_Course_API', 'initialize' ),99); this is where the endpoint is not working hence the error is appearing , we have changed our endpoints in last update a lot , it will better if you check your customizations. Also if you have done customizations you should have known it and also please tell us about the details of customizations , it took us 3 hours to debug the issue which could have been avoided if have known that you have customized the wplms plugin endpoints .
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi Alex, My apologies, but I have no idea about this customization. Can you remove it? Since it is on staging, I can test if anything breaks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Controls for Manage Courses not working’ is closed to new replies.