Instructor must wait for approval again after they edited

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Instructor must wait for approval again after they edited

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    silverchair
    Spectator
    I’ve set that all of course created by instructor must be approved by admin before published. Yes it works. But I found that, after the course published by admin, and then the instructor still can edit the course and publish this updated course by themself (please check and try yourself) What I want is: 1. Instructor create course, then send it for approval 2. Admin approve it 3. Instructor can edit their course after it published, but I don’t want them to publish it themself, so after course edited by instructor, the edited course must approved by admin first. 4. When it send for approval for 2nd time (because they edit it), the course won’t be published even it published at the 1st approval.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is working perfectly in verison 4. Please clarify if you are using verison 3.
    silverchair
    Spectator
    No it's not working at the time I created this topic. Not yet checking for right now after 4.099. Check at my previous topic about it: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/instructor-can-edit-and-publish-course-themself/
    silverchair
    Spectator
    still no solution?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.