Instructor names not showing up in Author settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor names not showing up in Author settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DaveWeldon
    Participant
    Trying to set the course instructor but under the Author metabox the instructor names are not showing up. Only when they are set to Authors do their names appear but then they don't show up the the Buddy Press Instructor search sidebar. Any ideas? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The instrcutor role is just similar to the editor role in wplms . SO if you want to change the user role of any user to instructor you can also change it to editor .
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi Dave, I have the same problem on my page. When I add the role editor to the instructors, they appear in the list. Do you use a plugin for additional user roles? I think this is the problem on my page. Or have you found another solution? Jo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No this is in-built in theme . Seems like some capability has been removed form your instructor user role in your site . Can you please try following steps : 1.  add the given code one time in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('admin_init','remove_instructor_role_fix',999); function remove_instructor_role_fix(){ remove_role( 'instructor' );   } 2. Browse your site wp-admin dashboard and home page and then remove the code . 3. Now again browse wp-admin dashboard and home page and check the issue again .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor names not showing up in Author settings’ is closed to new replies.