Instructor Premium Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Instructor Premium Courses

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I have installed and configured Premium Courses Instructor. I have registered as a Instructor and created a Course. When I go to publish it, I don't get the payment option, the Instructor should pay € 50 per Course published before to publish a new Course. On the other hand I don't understand that to use this complement you have to disable the wp-admin area access for the instructors in order to use this feature. Frontend has less options to create Events, Certificates, etc. If I disable backend for Instructors, they will not be able to create certificates, etc. from the frontend.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    You have the credentials to check it, please do it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For instructor premium courses you have to use the wplms woocommere addon : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/instructor-premium-courses-feature/   On then at the publish step you will see the option pay .   Yes instructor can create events without paying as of now  but we can handle it using custom code based on instructor premium course feature .
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, Before to contact with you, I follow these steps but, I dont know why, something doesnt work, I can not see the option pay. You dont talk me about the second doubt: Please can you check it that I told you and give a answer for the doubt. I think we willl spent less time if you check it. Thanks
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I tried unable and disable the wp-admin area access but nothing Anyway If I have to disable the wp-admin area access, for Instructors, they will not be able to create certificates, etc. from the frontend. This is also my doubt I told you
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Another doubts. Ive installated and configurated WPLMS Zoom Integration. This complement just works from Backend? In Frontend doesnt show the meeting option buttom. If I have disable the wp-admin area access for Instructor Premium Courses works, instructor cannot:
    1. Create custom certificates
    2. Create custom Badges
    3. They have less Events option than in Backend
    4. Zoom option complement is not available from Frontend
    I dont understand all of these incompatibilities, please, Can you explain me it? Maybe Im wrong.    
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    If the Instructor Premium Courses plugin only works if wp-admin area access is disabled, I'm not interested. By disabling wp-admin area access to instructors, they leave much less options for them such as creating Certificates, Events with more options, creating meetings with zoom, etc. It doesn't make much sense that it only works if wp-admin area is disabled
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, thanks Frontend es very nice Aplication/Complement to create Courses and almost everything but it would be good to have same options to configurate everything as wp admin panel. I hope you will work in this because I would prefer to hide Backend for instructor. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/2nZymrPN
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    ok, thanks You can close this topic if you want
    Veronica
    thanks for confirmation. closing the topic. till then you can check the trello card if you face any issue further after fixing the issue you can create new topic. #staysafe
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Premium Courses’ is closed to new replies.