Instructor Signature on Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Signature on Certificate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Is there a shortcode to generate an instructor signature on the certificate. If I add the signature field to their registration form (perhaps an image), can I pull just that field onto the certificate with a shortcode?
    logan
    Hello, no this is not available in wplms yet but this is possible. it will need a custom code or plugin for your requirement with proper testing. because this is a custom feature request it will cost you a nominal cost. please let me know your thoughts.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Ok, how much is this nominal fee? I want to also have instructor logo as well.... This is a for a free MOOC type use.  These fields will come from their buddy press profile (i.e. custom registration. Just need a way to pull those fields with a short code on the certificate If you will use it in future releases, will you consider making it a very very very nominal fee :)?  
    logan
    Hello, no, this won't be included in wplms release because no one has ever asked for this. it is only for your requirements. The cost will be: 19$ we will add 2 new shortcodes for this, if the instructor has it in their BuddyPress profile then we will fetch it else it will show none. please confirm.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i am working on it. please remind me by tomorrow.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, it is [email protected]. proceed for the payment.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    I didn't get a link so I'm sending via Paypal to the email provided  
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, Note: create separate topics for different issues. i am not the one who deals with the social network or email thing. contact them they will answer you better to your questions.
    install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/ then create a new field in wp-admin >> users profile field >> name should be signature >> then select the type image. after adding goto your profile and upload your signature image.
    now goto wp-admin >> plugins >> plugin editor >> wplms customizer plugin >> wplms customizer.php file and edit. add this code at the last line. add_shortcode('certificate_inst_field',function( $atts, $content = null ) { extract(shortcode_atts(array( 'field'      => '', ), $atts)); $cid = $_GET['c']; if(isset($cid) && is_numeric($cid) && isset($field) && strlen($field)>3){ $uid = get_post_field('post_author',$cid); if(!empty($uid)){ return '<div class="image_cer" style="width:150px">'.bp_get_profile_field_data( 'field='.$field.'&user_id=' .$uid).'</div>'; } }else return '[certificate_inst_field]'; }); save the settings.
    now goto wp-admin >> lms >> certificate templates. add this shortcode in the certificate. [certificate_inst_field field="Signature"] here the signature is the same title as the field you added in buddypress. save the settings and generate certificate.
    for the meetings: refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-bbb-addon/  
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Signature on Certificate’ is closed to new replies.