Instructor Signature on Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Signature on Certificate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    It is working perfectly fine: http://somup.com/cqXX1afI61 i uploaded png file for logo and it is appearing well on the certificate.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    Dear, my apologies, i have shown you the video of every step. it better to share some screenshots or video of the issue you encountered because i do not know exactly where should I find the issue. it's like shooting bullets in the dark.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    hello, please tell me the exact issue or screenshot. we are using WordPress advanced codex, we have not hardcoded wp_ anywhere, we are fetching table prefix like this: http://prntscr.com/pw90sr it automatically fetches the prefix.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. It seems resolve din your site.
    2. Shared link for the wishlist plugin in another topic.

3. Please share screenshot of this.

4. Need FTP details to check this, no other user has reported this so far.

-- -> Enable Instructor content privacy in WP admin - WPLMS - Coruse manager -> All users on site will have Student capabilities. -> Customize Instructor dashboard. Also, shared screenshot in another topic. -> Agreed but if we start adding titles the whole course creation process becomes messy. Please enable Tours in WP admin - LMS - Settings and train your instructors and students when they're building courses. -> We have this addon WPLMS Gradebook : https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-grade-book/  

ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    My posts is not appearing to answer the list you have. Will try again below
    1. Still not resolved on several browsers and computers I have tried it from
    2. Not sure what link you speak of.  I have given access to the admin. Kindly resolve. Spending weeks on a platform that should work straight out of the box  has made me quite frustrated prevents me from adding more time reviewing more patches and fixes.
    3. The screenshot is of buddy press profile page in my admin. When a submit button is hit none of the content is stored in the db. I created a clean install to resolve. Will see if that has since changed.
    4. Sure will give FTP access in private topic. there is always a first report of an issue. Note that your support forums are filled with too many issues, this suggests a very buggy system. Having worked with several software companies in the past, we would have been out of business with this kind of support request.  It amazes me, but then again the low price offsets some of the issues.
    5. Enabled it
    6. That is fine, but there should be clear navigation differences, especially on the dashboard.  An instructor's focus in on instructing and a student's focus is to learn.
    7. Again, can't browse other topics to review screenshots. Please submit here so I can see them. I have spent too much time scouring your forums already.
    8. I have enabled tours in the admin, it still doesn't make the creating process any more user friendly.  It reflects a very old style of design when we showed fancy skills than usability. Now usable uis are extremely important... clean easy steps to create.
    If we get a stable system I don't mind paying for a customized clean modern process. Ps. for the category count issue, it would be fine if the count matched what appears when the link is clicked. But here is a situation where a category says 0 and subcategories 5, you click on the 0 category link and see 5 listings not 0. It is just conflicting.  Something has to be done especially since there are soo many topics here about this issue.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    FTP credentials are not working , kindly check : https://prnt.sc/pwyeiz or let me know if I am missing something.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, i have discussed your issues with Dear respected Mr vibe and he told me that your issues are almost resolved. I am writing this to confirm that all issues are resolved or not? please let me know your thoughts.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Signature on Certificate’ is closed to new replies.