Instructor Speciality

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor Speciality

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    magicGerman
    Participant
    On my test side I had a field group “Instructor Only” for instructors – where I could add the specialty, which would then show on the main page (using grid 7). Now I want to implement this on my new side and the fields do not show anymore. Sure I can implement a new field, but that is then not shown in the carousel using grid7 (The instructors were shown with picture, name and speciality on the main page).
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Can you please share a screenshot for the same?
    magicGerman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin-> wplms -> buddypress -> Instructor field : https://prnt.sc/ug2gdj set here the this field in case sensitive. and check if this appears on the members profile name
    magicGerman
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    magicGerman
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    I am really not getting your query sir, that's why I asked it again that what exactly you want? If I am unable to understand your query how am I suppose to help you in this matter?
    magicGerman
    Participant
    Do you actually know your own product? There was (on my test side) a field group "instructor" - shown in the picture you asked for - which included a field "specialty" - also shown in the picture, which content then shows on the main page in the instructor carousel (grid 7) - shown in the other picture and explained in the older post. As then shown in the second set of pictures and as explained before: On the real side the group, field and on the main page there is nothing. Adding fields randomly somewhere in the system, does not solve the problem! I do not need an IT degree to figure that. I have no idea, what other information you need.
    Diana
    Participant
    Your query: And how do I then add the Instructor group fields into the user accounts? Solution: Go to wp-admin > Users > Profile Fields > http://prntscr.com/uk2s55 Then connect these field groups as mentioned by @alex. Then check in your member profile area whether these group fields appear or not Yes, Sir, I am totally aware with our product functionality and the features it has but sometimes the way of writing down a query is different and that's why we have to confirm. I mentioned in my previous reply as well if I am not able to understand your query how am I going to solve? Both you and me have to keep our patience to solve an issue or while explaining things.
    magicGerman
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share the access of that test system where you tried to follow my instructions? if it is a staging site please share URL and site access so that I can check the same Mark you reply as private while sharing
    magicGerman
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    magicGerman
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Speciality’ is closed to new replies.