Internal Server Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Internal Server Error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Whenever we enter the wrong login credentials will get this error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Can you please reply at the earliest.
    sandy
    This looks like a server issue. Have you tried contacting your web host on this.
    House Skill
    Spectator
    It comes only when wrong credentials are given. How can it be server issue. And if i take the same URL in another tab, the page works fine.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you tried deactivating the third party plugins and please try contacting your webhost on this .
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Its working in localhost only in the server its giving the problem. I spoke to web-host people they are telling its a issue with theme taking more time then expected.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please try logging with the wrong credentials from the wordpress login screen and check if the same issue is appearing from that side . Also please try setting login redirect to "home page" from lms settings .
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I reinstalled the fresh theme. The default fresh theme also giving the same problem. 1) Nothing is getting logged in from the home page even admin. 2) But if am logging in from WordPress login its getting logged in perfectly. 3) If i am clicking on forget password, i am not getting the link To reset your password, visit the following address: Kindly look into the issues and give the solution as soon as possible. This is the default fresh theme installed Credentials:- Site :- http://uathouseskill.com user :- admin password :- pass
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Can you give me the solution at the earliest ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and the settings and the url of the form to login is correct . Please try deactivating the third party plugins .We are not able to replicate it and also we have not seen the same issue before . So it seems to be a site specific issue .As you are telling that it is working on localhost and on our demo and test sites it is working . Please contact your webhost to check the issue . Also please share your sever php error log  .
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I have already tried installing the fresh theme there also its give the same problem. Sometimes it says Request Time Out and Sometimes Internal Server Error. And in logs its giving [17-Oct-2015 09:19:06 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'houseohd_uatwp.uatwp_bp_friends' doesn't exist for query SELECT friend_user_id, initiator_user_id FROM uatwp_bp_friends  WHERE (initiator_user_id = 1 OR friend_user_id = 1) AND is_confirmed = 1 ORDER BY date_created DESC made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/notitle.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), call_user_func_array, wp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('wp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('bp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_activity_mentions_script, do_action('bp_activity_mentions_prime_results'), call_user_func_array, bp_friends_prime_mentions_results, BP_User_Query->__construct, BP_User_Query->prepare_user_ids_query, friends_get_friend_user_ids, BP_Friends_Friendship::get_friend_user_ids [17-Oct-2015 09:19:06 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'houseohd_uatwp.uatwp_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM uatwp_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 1 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/notitle.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), the_widget, vibe_bp_login->widget, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count Please find the attachment
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share ftp credentials to check the issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing info .  
    House Skill
    Spectator
    URL(s): 43.225.55.240/cpanel OR houseskill.com/cpanel OR http://houseskill.com.md-in-19.webhostbox.net/cpanel Your credentials to login to cPanel are: Username: houseohd Password: h~%9Bf8C7i1! This under uathouseskill folder
    House Skill
    Spectator
    This is what web-server people has to say, I am using bluehost shared web-server. Kindly let me know some solution by Prinson T, Posted on: 21 October 2015 11:14 AM Hello, We have faced several issues with the Wordpress configuration, in most of the cases the installed dashboard plugins causing the issues. After moving the plugin directory the login page is perfectly working from our end. http://prntscr.com/8tkxh7 Please deactivate each plugin and have a try. Thanks Prinson Thomas
    House Skill
    Spectator
    It will login fine if i am loggin from http://uathouseskill.com/wp-login.php but if i am loggin from http://uathouseskill.com "login" link of home page their its creating the problem.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.