Course status

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course status

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, I spotted a few issues on the collection of data/information. When finishing a course, the info is not reflected in the student's dashboard ("0 courses completed" displayed) whereas when going back to the course url, it is written "Course finished". Same when completing a quiz: the dashboard always displays 0 quizzes completed and 0 courses completed. But when I go to the "Courses" menu, the courses the student has completed are marked as finished. In the Stats section, I am displayed a score of 0/100 whereas there was just one quiz in the course, which was only /11 points. If that is an issue in the configuration fo the courses, please let me know how I should proceed to fix those. Thanks for your update
    Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and your site URL We will look into your issue. There might be some js error on your site. Also Please update your theme and plugins to the latest version 2.8 that is released today.
    Louis
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well on retaking the course your quiz ,units completed also get reset . So please check the quiz/units completed just after finishing the course . I have tested this and found it to be working fine at my test setup . check this video : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbhhoOX0aK
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course status’ is closed to new replies.