Is it possible to build a website like outschool.com by using wplms?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Is it possible to build a website like outschool.com by using wplms?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sebastianhsu
    Participant
    Hi, I am wondering if I can use WPLMS to build a website like outschool.com? Which plugins should I use? Any recommendation? takipçi satın al
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes possible as we have Elementor so you can design homepage using that And for features you can ask here, we will suggest you how to achieve that
    sebastianhsu
    Participant
    Not sure if you have a chance to take a look at outschool.com. Every course in outschool.com is a scheduled live webinar, and it can be sold by single or multiple. I take a look at WPLMS batch, it seems a similar plugin to achieve that but I am not quite sure.
    Diana
    Participant
    I thought you were asking about UI part only, yes, we have appointments addon(for live webinar) feature but it is not integrated with wplms batches In that case, you can create meetings, in vibe jitsi/vibe zoom because in this you have option to share that particular meeting in a course, a particular user, or in a group
    sebastianhsu
    Participant
    Actually I was asking both UI and functionality. I know that each webinar can be associated to a course. 001: can the webinar be sold? 002: if yes, can I sell one and multiple webinars?
    Diana
    Participant
    UI is possible the home page this site has, You can design your page using Elementor. You can design other pages as well Point 1: The webinars can be sold Point 2: But I guess you are asking here assigning a webinar to a batch and then selling that webinar So for that, I told you that right now connecting a webinar with batches using vibe appointments addon is not possible But for meetings you can use vibe zoom instead Let me know if my reply is not clear to you
    sebastianhsu
    Participant
    Point 1: How can I sell the webinars? Point 2: I don't need to assign a webinar to a batch, but I need to assign a webinar to a course. Is it possible by using either jitsi or zoom?
    Scott Lang
    1,2 - You can sell a meeting using the course, refer this tutorial from this timeframe https://youtu.be/UPCNJwAG2JI?t=275
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to build a website like outschool.com by using wplms?’ is closed to new replies.