Is it possible to retake all the course if you don't pass the last quiz?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Is it possible to retake all the course if you don't pass the last quiz?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello We have this course: https://www.online.globalstd.com/quiz/re-examen-iso-90012015-au/ When you finish the course, it has a final quiz, but if you don't pass the course doesn't allow to retake again, and that's ok. Is it possible to retake all the course from the beginning, if you don't pass the last quiz? Thank you.
    Ava
    Hi Gabrielcapi   Please go through the link below and paste the code to Wp-admin > Editor > Plugins > Customiser.php > save https://gist.github.com/99pragya/ed599a4ce9d5d4b52f4e8d408ad1fa89    
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    I'm sorry, I was confusing other ticket, but I tried with that code and when I start the course it automatically finish and kick me off the course... But, what I really need is, if you don't pass the quiz, you can't see hee failed result, but if you pass the quiz everything it's ok, the course send you to the course page and show you the result: Pass proof And if you failed, it shows a message of "retake te evaluation" but we need to show the failed result there: Failed result Course page Thank you :)
    Ava
    /So do you need to the retake link there in the failed message instead of automatically retaking the whole course on quiz submit and the user fails in that quiz?
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    What we need is to show the failed result too, just as the approve result. Actually, when you failed you finished the course and the course doesn't show you the result of the quiz, it send you to the course page and says "take the evaluation" as if you didn't make the quiz. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes that would be actually limitation despite the custom code we have given to you . The course gets reset as soon user submits the quiz and when it comes on course home page finishing the course it checks that units has not been completed by the user . This we cannot handle with custom code also . The message could not be shown there .  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    So, is not possible to show the fail result just as the approve result? example image is that the limitation you mentioned? We put this message, but when you finish, you just can see it for one second: [divider style="clear"]   [pass_fail id="13247" fail="1"] you failed. [/pass_fail] [pass_fail id="13247" pass="1"] congratulations! [/pass_fail] thanks
    maximus
    yes, that is due to the code we provided above. Please remove that code as it is causing complications. What we can do is to show the retake course link thereafter use finishes the course and lands on the course home page with the message "course evaluated".  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, how can I put the retake course link after user finishes the course? In that message we can add the results? thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for the results it already shows the user marks/total marks there with the course evaluated message (if course is set to auto evaluation mode : http://prntscr.com/nhisiw ) please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin to show retake course link there : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/571fa7d513b3f27f918ce22a583fa45c  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok thank you.
    maximus
    Hello gabrielcapi Well your issue has been resolved. closing the topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to retake all the course if you don't pass the last quiz?’ is closed to new replies.