Is there a paid service that sets up WPLMS on my website for me?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Is there a paid service that sets up WPLMS on my website for me?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    moonbirdspace
    Participant
    I recently bought WPLMS for its extensive feature that align with exactly what I want for my business. However, that comes with a drawback: the options are so many and all over the place that it's difficult to set up/find where the option you want is. I know exactly what I want on my website and I can work with Elementor so I will not need any help with the design part, but I will need someone familiar with WPLMS that knows where everything is. The youtube instructions are sometimes outdated and all over the place so it's difficult for a business person to study all of them. Is there a paid service through the WPLMS team or an approved partner that I can buy that will help me through all the set-up from A-Z? If not, you should definitely consider offering a similar service because as this theme/plugin is for businesses, businessmen and women do not have time to learn a giant whole new system from scratch while running their business.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, we do offer free installation service, so what you have to do is only upload the theme on your site and do share your site URL, admin credentials in a private reply here With the information that which demo you want to install on your site. If you will follow this doc, you will find everything update according to v4: https://docs.wplms.io/
    moonbirdspace
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    moonbirdspace
    Participant
    Please help me setting up the member cards with promo video for appointments? I somehow figured out how to do most things but the appointments are still tricky for me especially the hover effect you featured in the youtube tutorials.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot from the video ? which hover effect?
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a paid service that sets up WPLMS on my website for me?’ is closed to new replies.