Is there a way to update new courses added to a batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Is there a way to update new courses added to a batch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    At first, I created a batch with two courses connected and added new members. Then, after 1 month, I connected two more courses to the batch. So now the total courses inside a batch is 4. However, when the members logged in, they just saw the two courses and didn't see the updated courses. Is there a way to automatically update new courses added to a batch for existing members?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the courses will be added to user account when they open the newly added course home page ,we have handled it there . We cannot add the course to all student right away since there can be hundered of users and it might crash the server .
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Right now, I have a way to walk around the problem: kicking the user out of the batch and adding them again immediately. That way, the user will be seen by the system as a totally new member with the updated courses. However, this trick just works for users one by one. Is there a way to "empty" all the users in a batch and then add them in bulk again? In my batches, the size limit for each batch is about 40 users. Do think it is feasible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well adding user to course runs atleast three database queries and more to update course seats and all . We can do what you are asking for but note again it might crash your database .
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    I got it. I will take it as it is.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.