iSpring Presentation Next unit and mark complete

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues iSpring Presentation Next unit and mark complete

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi, We are trying to embed powerpoint presentations as SCORM 1.2 content to the courses. We ant user to view all slides before passing to the net unit. So I tried your solution about Articulate with JS. However I get " /wp-content/uploads/package_uploads/Modul01-Konu1/res/var mark_complete = window.parent.document.getElementById('mark-complete'); was not found on this server." this error when I try. Can you please help me with this issue. I want to embed next unit and mark complete in Powerpoint so that we can control when user can mark the unit as complete. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this would work on the course status page .Can you please share url of course and admin credentials to check this out ?
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I see that your package also supports scorm and scorm api is working , there is actually no need to implement that now. You just need to make sure that you package sends out finish call to scorm lms api at end of last slide of your ppt  
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi again I create the units with iSpring from powerpoint. How can I add the JS code there? Do you have any idea about it. I would be glad if you can help me with this. I would also appreciate if you can help with the right JS code to use. Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for this please contact the Ispring and powerpoint devs or support.
    ceycey79
    Spectator
    Hi, I figured it out thanks.
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation. closing the topic #staysafe
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘iSpring Presentation Next unit and mark complete’ is closed to new replies.