Issu with the share button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Issu with the share button

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    WHich Version of wordpress are you using?
    Raph
    Spectator
    The last one 5.6..
    Diana
    Participant
    From wp-admin > Plugins > Add New > Search "enable Jquery Migrate Helper" Install and activate Then add this code in your wplms customizer plugin

add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'enqueue_jquery_for_select2');
    function enqueue_jquery_for_select2(){
    	wp_enqueue_style('select2', 'https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/select2/4.0.3/css/select2.min.css' );
    	wp_enqueue_script('select2', 'https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/select2/4.0.3/js/select2.min.js', array('jquery') );
    }

Then check again
    Raph
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking Please wait
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, Point 1: JQuery Migrate Helper Warning ---> The warnings will not affect anything on your site in terms of functionality Point 2: Typo I guess, I answered this same question on one of your topic, I am not able to locate that topic link right now. But I replied this to you: There are some icons which are considered as premium icons, so for those social icons no icon will be visible on single course page. And about the color which appear different(No background color) for social icons So, I fixed this issue by providing custom css for single course page. Please use that
    Raph
    Spectator
    1 / Of course it affects my website to have an old Jquery, security and SEO level is not good. In addition, this can lead to compatibility problems with other plugins. When are you going to update the jquery library? 2 / It has nothing to do with premium icons, since they work on my other page without any problem. The problem comes from your theme and the course pages in particular. You don't understand the problem ... I make you a video here to make this self clearer:
    Raph
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Issu with the share button’ is closed to new replies.