Issue in appointments directory

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Issue in appointments directory

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sondos1
    Participant
    Wgen i try to create appointments directory same as this screenshot https://prnt.sc/umtypa?fbclid=IwAR2wEIQdC0dahXI8jC1iKjLeG6DVG9zi2Uuqx-RZr8f-qmq9nT5aLYCiIoQ I've Created a page with elementor, then I dragged the appointments directory widget. this issue shows Warning: array_search() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-appointments/includes/class.appointmentsDirectory.php on line 283 Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/customer/www/xxxx.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-appointments/includes/class.appointmentsDirectory.php on line 294
    sondos1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Site link and WP admin details in private reply please. Many users are already using appointments directory. This is not a reported bug as of now and i am unable to replicate as well. a. Make sure woocommerce is active b. Make sure price is set for instructor. If you are not setting any price for instructors and enabling a switch then there is no point of enabling the pricing switch if none of the instructors have set their prices in their appointment settings. c. At least 2 instructors should have a different price set as prices require a minimum and maximum value to appear in the selector. Here's our assumption while creating this feature : a. If there are instructors with no prices at all, then the user will simply not enable the switch as there is no price to filter from. b. If all instructors have same prices, then it makes no sense to show a price filter which shows 1 single value. Let me know if you still face the issues after following above. A kind request : if you are testing, please test properly as administrator of sites we expect the user will do a minimum required configuration. For example : You can not open a physical shop for selling items with blank price tags. Because that defeats the purpose of a price tag.
    sondos1
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share the updated credentials of your site so I can show what mistake is at your end due to which it is showing blank
    sondos1
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    I created my account as an instructor, added price and then I was trying to edit your appointments directory which is showing me this: http://prntscr.com/uqkyqj I can see you are using other integrations of elementor as well and it might be possible that it is causing the issue can I deactivate those? for a while? Also the version you are using for Elementor is not the one which we are sending in our package. It should be version 3.0.5
    sondos1
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue in appointments directory’ is closed to new replies.