Issue – "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" can't start course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issue – "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" can't start course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I am having an issue after someone checkout with paypal and they are redirected to the order detials page it is saying waiting for admin approval I have installed the woo commerce auto complete plugin and enabled <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->Redirect to Course Page on Order completion,</span> so I am not sure why it is still showing up as "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" any ideas?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please let me know when you make the payment and then directly opens the course page, what do you see ? Are you still seeing the take this course button or the start course button ?
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I am seeing the "take this course" button I did test it and if I go in and manually approve the course then it does switch over to the start course button. however, this will really frustrate customers as they will not be able to get direct access to their purchases. is there any way to fix the issue?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please let me know which payment method you are using, because that plugin will work fine with paypal payment method.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    kelsye
    Spectator
    I'm having this exact same problem. How was this fixed? My site is GutsyCreatives.com.
    Diana
    Participant
    @kelsye, Are you using woocommerce autocomplete Plugin and still you can't access the course after payment? IF the answer of the above asked question is yes then please create your own topic and we'll discuss the issue there
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue – "WAITING FOR ADMIN APPROVAL" can't start course’ is closed to new replies.