Issue with menu styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Issue with menu styling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hennjones
    Participant
    Hello I am trying to use the customizer to change some styles and colors. I ran into issues. here is the list:
    • I want to have the top bar where I can place a user menu and cart. I don't have it, and I tried everything to add it to no avail.
    • Main menu - the drop-down is not showing anything. No matter what I do, I only see a white space when I hover over a menu item and nothing there.
    I looked at your documentation, there is no clear instruction how to achieve it. Please let me know. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @hennyjones Not every header style have top menu and main menu. I have  no idea which header style you are using. Change the header style from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style and then you will have a top menu with cart and search icon Drop Down Menu is showing Nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKz5dDjWu5M If you will follow this properly then it is not possible that the menus on hover show nothing
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with menu styling’ is closed to new replies.