Issue with search icon, input text colour and input fields

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issue with search icon, input text colour and input fields

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    Hi, I am facing few issues. Please help 1) There is a search icon in the header menu. After searching through various posts I found a CSS code through which it stopped appearing in the menu on desktop. But when I am visiting my site on mobile, search icon is still coming. 2) How to change the colour of the text that is keyed in by the user throughout the website. 3) The border of input text boxes is very light and diminishing throughout the theme and the user is not able to make out where the text has to be entered. How can I change the colour of input boxes and dropdowns across the entire theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mayankmital2004 Can you please share your site URL so I can share the custom CSS code which will be site specific
    mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mayankmital2004
    1. a#mobile_searchicon {display:none}

2. Share a screenshot

3. input[type=text]{color:#f0f8ff !important;} Paste these custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS

mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    Thanks, the CSS that you provided are working. But, this line diminishing issue is throughout the site. The demos for WPLMS have clear and visible lines throughout. Is it due to some setting in WPLMS, that I need to correct which will enhance the clarity. How can I improve it in all pages of my site. In checkout page, customer is not able to make out where to enter the details. Can you  please provide the CSS which affects all input fields of the entire website
    Diana
    Participant
    mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    Ok, Please provide custom CSS for the highlighting the border of all the input text boxes of front end course creation module of instructor like create course, settings, components, set curriculum, pricing, etc. Please also provide custom CSS for highlighting input text boxes border of checkout page.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mayankmittal2004, Front End Edit Course .page-template-create_content .select2-container--default .select2-selection--single .select2-selection__rendered, .edit_course_content.content #post_excerpt, .edit_course_content #course_settings .small_box, .edit_course_content #course_settings select, .edit_course_content #course_settings .mid_box, .select2-container--default .select2-selection--multiple .select2-selection__rendered{ border:1px solid #000000 !important; } For Checkout page .woocommerce form .form-row input.input-text{ border:1px solid #000000 !important; } paste the custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS
    mayankmital2004
    Spectator
    Thanks, The CSS has highlighted some of the borders of input fields of front end course creation. But the fields present on components tab, set curriculum tab for general, settings and assignments sections of section, unit and quiz is still not highlighted. Also, the fields where user has to input the price details in not highlighted. Can you please also provide CSS to highlight borders of switch buttons on front end course creation of tabs like create course, settings, components, set curriculum, pricing etc. For checkout page, please provide CSS for highlighting border of order notes and lines of your order and payments section. https://prnt.sc/l82333
    Diana
    Participant
    @mayankmital2004 For the other boxes of edit course page. Wait for my  reply Updated Reply-> Use the below custom css .course_components  .vibe_vibe_group .field_wrapper a.more, .edit_course_content #vibe_subtitle, .edit_course_content select, .edit_course_content .small_box, .edit_course_content .select2{ border:1px solid #000000 !important; }   For checkout page order notes: .woocommerce form .form-row textarea { border:1px solid #000000 !important; }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with search icon, input text colour and input fields’ is closed to new replies.