Issue with student view of a course

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Issue with student view of a course

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ElMorenitoInc
    Participant
    We created a test course and it is visible in All Courses however is it not available for the student to take or available in the student profile. Our test student account is already enrolled to the course and was already taking it but didn't complete it. Here's a video that explains the issue a little bit better: https://youtu.be/MkKbijidbvY Please help!
    Diana
    Participant
    Seems like you are using old version and using vibe course module plugin so make sure the user is enrolled in the course only then it will be visible on profile in "My Courses" Tab
    ElMorenitoInc
    Participant
    Hey Diana, We don't know what plugin you're referring to and can't find it, we installed the theme using the manual and haven't been able to fully install it since. So we have a few questions? -How do we know it's the oldest or latest version? -How do we find the Vibe Course Module Plugin? Also, as I mentioned before, the student is already enrolled. Another issue we're having is, we can't create courses on the theme itself. We don't have the create course button and we have to create courses from the admin desktop, which is not convenient. We are a bit lost and haven't been able to get the theme running in a month. We followed the manual during the installation but still have the same issues. It'd be great if we could get full support to get the theme running. Do you have an email or any sort of way to get a more personalized support?
    Diana
    Participant
    Please share your site URL with admin credentials I will share a recording of your site and will share everything where I will find any issue Make sure to mark your reply as private
    ElMorenitoInc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ElMorenitoInc
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    ElMorenitoInc
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with student view of a course’ is closed to new replies.