Issue with the typo

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Issue with the typo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Raph
    Spectator
    I have the same treat for my site for the typo of the text. Except that it is not the same on a classic page, as on the course page. It's the same color and same typeface but the rendering is different. Thanks for watching. I had several concerns, thank you for looking at the tickets before.
    Raph
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Your site have many course layouts. Please ensure the correct layout has same typo and color.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello, All the course are here from the beginning.
    Raph
    Spectator
    All typos are defined by default in elementor. The theme does not use a specific type. and when i look in the styles of course they are done with elementor and the typo is the same ...
    Diana
    Participant
    Let me explain here clearly and then do let me know if you have any confusion Whenever you set typography, color combination on course layout. And your course layout is set as "Blank layout" so vibebp course layout will be applied on all courses But here, in your case, you are using old layouts of course. So even if you set any typography style or any other style. That will not be applied here on your courses
    Raph
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    What Diana has said is -if you want to apply the color and typography on course layout of your choice on the course page then you need to use blank layout for course page from appearance>> customize >> layouts>>course layout see-> https://prntscr.com/xcg6or As you are using other layout so your changes from vibebp>> course layouts are not reflecting on the course page. So first you need to select blank layout and then whatever typography you will set using elementor on course layout that will reflect on your course page.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello, No this is wrong because I then lose the layout with the right column. And I still changed it and I still have the same typo problem. Whereas when I am in elementor, the typeface is good. But when I go to normal, the typo disappears.
    Ada
    Participant
    Please try using this code in appearance>> customized >> custom css

.single-course p {
        font-weight:300 !important;   

}

After applying it looks like this https://prntscr.com/xlq83o
    Raph
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Use this css code to manage different texts font on your course page

.single-course ul.elementor-icon-list-items {
        font-weight:300 !important;
    }
    .course_curriculum.accordion .course_section>td{
        font-weight:400 !important;
    }
    .single-course p strong{
        font-weight:400 !important;
    }

The icon issue is not due to this code .I removed the code then also icons are not appearing. https://prntscr.com/xoz69k this is an elementor issue with font-awesome icons. You can download Font Awesome plugin to load all these icons on your page correctly.
    Raph
    Spectator
    No there is clearly a problem between your theme and elementor. You can't solve the problem so you can close this topic and I'll ask someone else
    Diana
    Participant
    Raph
    Spectator
    No, you see it doesn't displayy well... look all he page are destroy..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with the typo’ is closed to new replies.