Issues after 2.7 update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issues after 2.7 update

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    After the 2.7 update, I am unable to access courses/units/quizzes to make edits in the wp admin dashboard. I just noticed this, so it could be from any of the updates after 2.7. I cannot access anything under the LMS section to make edits. Thanks for your help in advance.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i was able to see the issue on your site . there is nothing much changes in theme update that can cause this issue . I noticed that your php memory limit is just 40 Mb which is way to low than we recommend (128 MB ) . So please contact your webhost and ask them to increase the php memory limit to atleast 128 MB  . If above does not resolves your issue then please share your server php error log (upload it somewhere online and share its link here) ,
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Im still seeing this in your http://site.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=wplms-systemhttp://prntscr.com/evyng7 and the errors in your error log  are clearly showing that the memory limit has not been increased  : check :  http://prntscr.com/evyodv Please also check your wp-config.php file for the memory limit value .
    pacworks
    Spectator
    My host raised my php memory limit to 256mb. I checked the wp-config.php file and the memory limit was set to 40mb. I changed it to the recommended 128mb. It is now showing 128mb under System Status, but that didn't seem to fix the problem as I am still unable to access courses, units, quizzes, etc. I checked the error log, but there are no new errors since the ones I sent yesterday.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I just deactivated all of my plugins and noticed that I was able to access the posts and pages. I narrowed the problem down to my WooCommerce shipping plugins. These plugins were working fine before the WPLMS 2.7.x update, but I also realize that WooCommerce updated to 3.0 at the same time, so it may actually be a problem between WooCommerce and the shipping plugins. I just don't understand why the shipping plugins would be keeping me from accessing posts and pages that do not have anything to do with shipping.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for your help. I was able to update the plugin and everything seems to be working as it should. I wasn't aware there was an update available until I started looking into the reason why this plugin was causing conflict. Usually, a notification shows up under the plugin prompting me to update, but this time, I actually had to go to the plugin website and redownload the latest version of the plugin.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues after 2.7 update’ is closed to new replies.