Issues after upgrade… Please help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issues after upgrade… Please help

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ivanbayross : Please update on my previous query. @ analema : Please do check our previous responses. It seems you have not followed the instructions for the update. Please check this link
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @analema : I have fixed most of the issues, please check and confirm. http://prntscr.com/9ydcb7
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    Hi, I assure you that there is no Server side caching involved with our website. We've clarified this with our web host. Okay, I understand about PHP and MySQL versions.  I was grasping at straws, but wanted to rule that out. Please help.    
    analema
    Spectator
    I can see, thanks for the effort, but privately I will send you some comments
    analema
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe Thanks for looking at my site, I can see the user your created "Alison" can display fine however I don't know for what reason if you try other users such as: diego, jesus, jorge, alejandro, jose, jessica It doesn't show anything, stays searching... I have erased the cache and tried with different browsers. This was a feature that we used frequently and worked fine previously Thanks in advance J
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    FYI, the all the background color or background images of the rows are no being applied via VC editor. When we checked the older version of VC editor used a class upb_row_bg for applying the background color / image. This class does apparently does not exist in the updated VC editor. Hence the background color / image applied via the VC editor is not being applied to the row when it is being rendered in the Browser.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ivanbayross : Can we try the old VC plugin to rule out Visual composer impact ? I had tested your site by removing all the fixes we've done for Visual composer, doing this would make visual composer work just as it should work for any other theme when used as an external plugin, but it did not make any change. Since your site is live, I wanted to confirm before making any change in your site. The stored data would not have any impact because of this. I'll be removing VC from plugins section and then adding the older version.
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    Currently, we are working on the site as well. Please give us sometime to revert on this issue.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, I'll wait for your confirmation.  
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    All the pages on our site are working okay. The Blog is working okay. The Layer Slider is working okay. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WPLMS Problems exist. We are confident that the WooCommerce plugin is the one that is causing all issues with WPLMS. We have tested and re-tested this multiple times. Whenever the WooCommerce is activated all the WPLMS individual course links: Members Activities Events Drive Admin Do Not work They simply refresh the page. Without the WooCommerce plugin we cannot Sell our courses. We request that the WooCommerce plugin issues is resolved as soon as possible. We have one additional problem: http://www.digital-marketing-training-mumbai.com/course/free-5-part-social-media-marketing-training/ Locate COURSE CURRICULUM at the bottom of the page Click on the + sign The Details link opens popup. Both the accordions in the popup do not work. Please resolve this issue. All other issues we've resolved. We need your help with the above 2 issues.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    WooCommerce is activated on demo site and it works fine. example However, WooCommerce uses Endpoints and so does WPLMS, Please check if WooCommerce endpoint in WooCommerce - Settings - Checkout and Accounts section does not match with any of the endpoints you've set in WP Admin - Permalinks section.   For the additional problem : Accordions in popup are not being initialized by VC code because VC by default is not ajax compatible. A quick trick would be to add a sample accordion in the course home page and check if that helps.
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    Hi Thanks for coming back to us. Appreciate that. Accordions Solution: I will try what you've suggested about the Accordions and come back to you later. We've been labouring on this throughout the day and am bushed. WooCommerce: Okay I will check that there are no duplicate endpoints between WPLMS in the Permalinks and WooCommerce endpoints in its URLs section. I hope I understood this correctly.  If I did not please spare a moment and explain. A screen shot would really be a big help.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok. Meanwhile I've got some support from Visual Composer and they acknowledge it is an issue in their latest version. They've suggested us some changes and we might be able to resolve this.  
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    Update: We activated the WooCommerce plugin. We checked the endpoints in WooCommerce and compared it to WPLMS Permalinks section as you told us to. We assure you that there are no endpoints common between WooCommerce and WPLMS Permalinks. On activation of WooCommerce plugin, all WPLMS individual course links Members Activities Events Drive Admin Does not work. Clicking the link just refreshes the page. FYI, we created a new course and bound the course to a product in WooCommerce. Even for the new course the above mentioned links are not working. When we check your demo site, the above mentioned link are working. Why does it not work on our site?
    ivanbayross
    Spectator
    In the WPLMS demo, - http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/default/course/software-training/curriculum/ - below each unit there is no details link. Why is the details link visible below each unit on our page? http://www.digital-marketing-training-mumbai.com/course/free-5-part-social-media-marketing-training/ The accordions in the popup delivered by clicking the details link do not work. Please note, this theme was updated on the 25th of January 2016. Today is the 4th of Feb 2016. Eleven days of struggle have passed and our site still does not function fully as WooCommerce is causing issues with WPLMS individual course left menu links. When can we expect this to be fixed?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues after upgrade… Please help’ is closed to new replies.