Issues on Access Quiz – Access Level

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Issues on Access Quiz – Access Level

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    I have set up everything, access levels, I connect the quiz with the respective level, but still, anyone can access the quizes... Please elaborate on this guys, because within a day I have left 6 tickers POINTING OUT BUGS/ISSUES.
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    this is crucial :) Anyone still can access all quizes...I'm still waiting the video on how to restrrict access on quizzes. Thank you :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @kasimrixa See this what I have done on my local setup: http://somup.com/cYf1I61kJu But I can see the associated product is not showing add to cart option I guess the plugin is a bit old and now after woocommerce update some of the functions are deprecated. And This plugin is not updated according to that. I need two days to fix the issue, then I will share you the latest one  
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    Diana that means that anyone can access the quizzes? And how can I restrict the access on the quizzes?? and provide access ONLY ON PAID MEMBERS???? Thank you
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @kasimrixa Will post here in 3 hours
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Kasimrixa
    Participant
    Thanks a ton for that, Well I really prefer the React Quizzes over the default, will you inteegrated in the near future or? Thank you so much once again for finding a solution on that.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Kasimrixa, Yes, we will integrate it in future Thanks for your patience Closing this topic now
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues on Access Quiz – Access Level’ is closed to new replies.