Issues update 3.9.5

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issues update 3.9.5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello team, Since the last update, I have two problems.
    1. There are no updates notifications of the wplms or Vibe plugins. Only the theme was updated (to version 3.9.5).

2. Since that update (3.9.5), the new user registration page does not work. (using the form).

please help me,

tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Please goto wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates click on the check again button two to three times update should appear and also try to reload the plugins page three four times .  2 . well this is related to caching .There is some security hidden field we use to put for security in register form .that security field is refreshed in a while but in your site's home page is cached and it has old security field value in it , this is why the security check is failing .for this to work properly you will need to clear the cache and then disable the caching plugin .  
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, I already deleted the cache and I disabled the cache plugin and it still doesn't work. I've always had a cache plugin (before the 3.9.5 update) and everything worked fine. what do i have to do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, he saw the video and it works when you did it, but you didn't get it to work, he cleared the cache and discarded the cache plugin but it doesn't work. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well believe me its the caching plugin which serving the page from cache either from browser itself or from server cache which has old value of the hidden security field we are using . Please clear up the cache and disable the cache plugin to resolve this and also contact the caching plugin author on this .
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello team, This problem continue. Since the last update, I have two problems. There are no updates notifications of the wplms or Vibe plugins. Only the theme was updated (to version 3.9.6) Since that update (3.9.5), the new user registration page does not work. (using the form). I'm not have none cache plugin please help me,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, Everything is very strange, because I do not see the update. Please could you update the plugins for me. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it is strange the updated are not showing here at my end also which put me in doubt there is still some very heavy caching even for the admins in your website causing all such strange issues all over the place . Please contact your webhost if they have some internal caching enabled on their side ? opcache or memcache or any kind of caching ? also follow this tip to clear up the w3 total cache properly : https://www.thewebmaster.com/wordpress-articles/how-to-uninstall-w3-total-cache-manually/   NOTE . :you may need to re-install the w3 total cache plugin in order to delete all of its cache .
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    HEllo, I do not understand, You can see the updates, I can't. What could be the mistake? The fact that we are connected to internet networks in different countries makes a big difference? Could you please do the update for me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues update 3.9.5’ is closed to new replies.