Issues with Batches and drip feed

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Issues with Batches and drip feed

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    loris_s
    Spectator
    Hi, we have a course with drip feed enabled, it is a "per section" drip type course. It was working well but we needed to start a new instance of this course so we installed WPLMS Batches and activated it on this course. We noticed a couple of issues: - On the currently available unit the user is not shown anymore the "Next unit will be available in XXX days" message - Drip feed now works as a "per unit" drip, even if the course settings says that it is a "per section" drip Any information on how we can get the old drip feed behavior?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I have not experienced any such issue on my test setup, can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. Also please share the course url to check. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    loris_s
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, I checked your website and found out that you have not set any drip feed. The setting only shows the placeholder and not the value, in actual its empty. Please add some drip feed there and then check. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gpwfqp
    loris_s
    Spectator
    Looks like that was the problem. Thanks!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Batches and drip feed’ is closed to new replies.