issues with migrating to 4.x

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading issues with migrating to 4.x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I've had issues with updating my website to the new theme, including plugins. I, just like this guy, have a website with 2.000+ members that are subscribed. So I want to be very careful when migrating. Could you show me how it's done, all the steps, at my staging website? I'll send the details in my next post. Thanks a million, Gijs
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi providing video
    Veronica
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Wow! Great. I did lose my menu/header. How can I get that back? Is it correct to suggest that all custom css no longer works? I see a lot styling/strings that I had disabled with custom css. At the homepage, course page, inside the course. Everywhere. It's kind of a shock. And is it correct to suggest that my translations are lost? How can I fix that? About the video. It was half a minute long, no audio or explanation. I don't know if I have learnd anything from the video. But thanks! My conclusion: I'll stick to 3.9. Will that be a problem within the next 2, 3 years? Gijs
    Veronica
    half a minute-long video! sorry I have pasted the wrong URL I am searching for the one which I have recorded for you will share in some time
    Veronica
    Diana
    Participant
    I would suggest waiting for 4.1 update which will released really soon. The issues are now ironed out and yes moving forward to the new decade i would suggest you to use the 4.x version. It is now much more stable and fast then ever.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    But 4.1 won't solve the custom css issues I have with the WPLMS 4.0x version, right? If I already have these issues when migrating from 3.9 tot 4.0, how would this be magically disappearing when migrating/updating tot 4.1? Please explain. Gijs
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday the issue can be in CSS or it can be cache otherwise, there is no other reason for "CSS not working"
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ah, I understand. Closing
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation closing this one if you want further assistance or if you have any query then you can create a topic we will be there for you thanks
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘issues with migrating to 4.x’ is closed to new replies.