Issues with translation Curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Issues with translation Curriculum

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm using wpml and while translating courses I've faced an issue. Unit titles are translated normally, but the translations are not displayed in course curriculum, I mean the L1 titles are shown again. I couldn't find the way of translating course curriculum content (titles). Please, help ASAS
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, We need your admin credentials to replicate this issue at your end. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Nino94
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You forgot to share your site url. Please share site url also with us. 2) To hide the course price you need to add this css code in your custom css. Go to wp-Admin -> Appearance -> Customize -> Custom css. .widget .course_details>ul>li.course_price{display:none !important;}
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm using wpml not loco translate. Is it safe to have both plugins at the same time, or will it cause a plugin conflict?   If yes, give some tips about changing the word with wpml.
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Hi, I asked for a help several days ago and have not received clear answers to most of my questions. Can you send your feedback ASAP?
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Hi after 5 days with no response! I'm waiting for your answer for a quite long time... Can you t least reply and explain the things?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nino94, Apologies for this extreme delay in the response... If you are having a multisite setup then you should use WPML. But if you have a site in single language then use Loco Translate Plugin. Second part of your question: Will it cause conflict if you use both The answer is yes, it will create conflict when yu will use both at the same time. So decide which Plugin you want to use according to your site.  
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Hi again,   You misunderstood my questions so I'll try to formulate them once again:
    1. How should I change word ALL COURSES in ALL TOPICS with WPML plugin?

2. How can I translate COURSE CURRICULUM CONTENT (TITLES) into another language? Right now it's not working even though I've translated the other content.

Please, reply as soon as you can

Diana
    Participant
    @nino94
    1. This is coming from vibe customtypes plugin

2. This is coming form wplms theme itself.

Did you translated the rest of the theme with wpml and only these two texts are not translating? Then Let me know I will check this on your site  

Nino94
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Nino94
    Spectator
    Thank you, Diana
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with translation Curriculum’ is closed to new replies.