Isuue with the new version of wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Isuue with the new version of wplms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    Hello I updated to version 4.051 of the theme and perform all the configurations normally but to my surprise I have these problems: 1.I can't go to the take this course page
    1. I cannot edit the courses in my dashboard

2. I have my videos on vimeo but the only problem is with the videos of the course presentations. these videos do not open in the popup but rather the link goes in the vimeo page

thank you in advance

thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, yes you are right! because in wplm4 version now you can manage the course from here: http://prntscr.com/tszx7x Thanks,
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    I already know what you are saying but the problem is that I am unable to edit the course my dashboard as you indicated. Also I cannot access the take this course page. please look at my site first with the problems I indicated to you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, MAke sure vibe Bp and WPLMS plugins version should be 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, you have not implemented the wplms4 templates if you want to implement the wplms 4 templates then you need to change it from wp-admin>>appearance>>customize>>layouts and then select blank layout
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    yes you can check it right now because for weeks we are with this problem. ok jr will let you know tomorrow
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes we are having some issue with single course page , therefore we changed our course layout from appearance -> customize -> layouts -> course .
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    okay. can you help me put the right style of course for now. When will I be able to access the right style of class? the problem will be solved on what date?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To manage your courses you have to goto your profile(new react dashboard) . for units you need to make sure that the unit type is set to "video" (edit in backend ) as there is no way right now in front end to change unit type .
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    I am having problems editing my course in the dashboard (new reaction dashboard).
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Isuue with the new version of wplms’ is closed to new replies.