Labels showing two times on frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Labels showing two times on frontend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hello there, I am using the italian version of WordPress. I have just started building the website and as you can see here --> https://prnt.sc/127n49w I get like "settings" or "notifications" two times, one in italian and one in english, only for some labels. I would like to get the italian version only. Do you have any idea how to fix it? Please note that I am not using (or previously installed) Polylang/WPML/Loco Translate -like plugins. Thank you in advance, Alberto
    Veronica
    hi these are the menus for that please goto>>wp-admin>>appearance>>menus>>select vibebp drop-down menu and vibebp profile menu delete the duplicate menu item and save then check the items will be removed if not then after saving goto>>wp-admin>>vibebp>>settings>>buddypress>>reload nav menu and then check it will be solved
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, thank you so much for your help, everything works well now! I managed to fix by editing menu, without refreshing buddypress navigation.
    Ada
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. Closed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Labels showing two times on frontend’ is closed to new replies.