Lack of Guidance for Webinars Setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Lack of Guidance for Webinars Setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I need some help in order to test webinar solutions for wplms. I've already set up Zoom (using the new WPLMS Zoom plugin) and now I'm trying to set up BigBlueButton. I've already installed the BigBlueButton plugin and the WPLMS BigBlueButton Addon plugin. So, I'll appoint some issues: 1) The Tutorial video on Youtube seems very outdated (2015), mainly because: a) There's no BigBlueButton configuration inside "Settings" b) The shortcode generated is completely different. In the video is [Bigbluebutton token=XXXX] and now is [wplms_bbb token='XXXX'][/wplms_bbb] c) It doesn't suggest you to install the WPLMS Bigbluebutton Addon plugin, just the BigBlueButton plugin. 2) As I've already installed the Zoom plugin BEFORE installing the BBB, now there are TWO "Meetings" buttons inside the unit interface. It's confusing, maybe you should change the name to a more specific one (ex: Zoom Meetings) or consolidate in just one button. 3) The Meetings created inside the unit are shown inside the "Rooms" section in the admin menu. I couldn't change the time of the meeting, because the parameter shown in the EDIT of the "Rooms" menu are not the same. How can I change the time of the BBB Meeting? Inside the unit, clicking in ALL MEETINGS? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Lack of Guidance for Webinars Setup’ is closed to new replies.