launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe, Please help me on this. I want the start course page to be shown every time the student want to (start a course and/or continue a course) because i want the course specific instruction to be shown at the launching of every course and then the user will clic on continue the course to have access to the time line   Thank you very very mutch
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Mr Vibe any reply ?????
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the start course page continues to show until the user has not completed any unit in course .
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Thank you for your replay yes i know that, but what i want is showin the strat course page even if the units are completed : Any time the user try to start or continue the course the start course appeare   please help me on that it is very impotant , thank you
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Any help please !!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If this is done then your non ajax courses option will not work and it would always show the start course page if you switch to non-ajax courses .
    extracool727
    Spectator
    i dont understand... Here way i want to show the start course page first: In the course specific section i will add the access to the virtual classroom, i dont want to add this in the units because i want to separate between the course content and the virtual classroom. So when the user buy a course hi clic on start the course or if he already took the course, the start course page appears with the virtual classroom access, so hi can choose between the virtual classroom and the course content Please help me on this because this is the last thing i want to begin my activity PS : i dont have problem if non ajax course will not work
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Please guys i need help !!!
    extracool727
    Spectator
    I dont know way you are avoiding my demand, 4 days and no clear response. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THEME *SUPPORT* !!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    FOr this functonality you can try the BigBlueButton plugin for this , Please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-QqOb0lo6A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5NSqUGolo
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Alex, Thank you for your replay!! I am already using bigbluebutton plugin but i have problem accessing the meeting from units where i added the shortcode. When i try to access the meeting i am redirected to start course page instead of the meeting . PS : as i posted earlier i don't want to access meetings from units, i want to have access from start course page (very important) please go ahead and try to access the meeting from the unit. Here are my credential as administrator and as professor you can access to the meeting from both : - a simple webpage : www.liveclasse.com/ra2d - and form a unit (test chapitre) : www.liveclasse.com/course/mathematique/ and see if you will be redirected to the meeting from the unit Administrator login : Adminlc210490 Administrator pass : D!r3cti0N@lc210490 Professor login : liveclasse Professor pass : Prof@lc210490 Password for meeting : ra2dmod1342 I would highly appreciate it if you could kindly grant some importance to my request, I am really limited by time Please see the detailed video bellow : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u46pc7ddnh54cz/meeting%20problem.mp4?dl=0 Thank you in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you tried the non-ajax course feature for this? Please enable the disable ajax in courses from lms -> settings . For this to work properly you also have to enable the "unit locking"-> makr previous unit complete from wplms -> course manager .
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Thank Mr Alex i really appreciate your fast reply; I did exactly what you recommend to me to do but the problem persists (see the video in the link below) https://www.dropbox.com/s/llus6sidwlrw6xv/unit-lock.mp4?dl=0 although i don't like the unit lock feature, i want to give the users the freedom to access all the course content the ideal is to show the start course page any time the user try to access the course and let him choose between joining the meeting or read the course content PS : i give you the credential you can access the admin dashboard and try configurations Thank you in advance
    extracool727
    Spectator
    any solution ???
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update you theme (version 1.9.9.1) for once and check the issue again . IT seems to be working fine at our end . There is an issue in update 1.9.9 regarding the unit traversing which is why your meeting is not redirecting properly . Please check our video of replication :  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/colf69hOhR Also please try putting just only one unit in your course if above does not resolves the issue .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course’ is closed to new replies.