launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Biig thank you Mr Alex for your replay and time Ok i am doing update for the theme and i cant remove other units from course content because in may marketing strategy i gave i big importance to the LMS system. Thank you again and i will let you know if the problem is solved.  
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Alex; I did exactly what you told me to do but the issue persists i am realy blocked (see the video bellow) https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs9xj58unh4af1q/prob.mp4?dl=0 is there a way to desable the redirection or the best way is to show start course page any time the user try to join the course Please help me i am desperated and blocked here and all my project is about virtual classrooms Thank you in advance
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi I did my best to clarify the flow of taking lessons in virtual classroom (see the image attached) The pitfall in the currently used procedure : - First, it is doable to place the course in one whole unit, however, in this case, LMS features would be lost (progressive learning, quiz, ....) - If we enable unit lock the students can not have freedom to revise the course units (what if we offer virtual classrooms twice a week = the student can not access the next unit until the other session of virtual classroom starts) - There will be problems with new students who do not know how to navigate between chapters ( they must click on "mark this unit complete" to avoid redirection problems) The advantage of what i propose : - the student is free to access virtual classroom or revise the course (bigbluebutton offer the ability to prevent access to meeting until professor comes first) on the start course page - there will be no conflict between users who want to activate virtual classrooms and those who dont want to. (unit lock, ajax course,...) (all scenarios are applicable) I also made a video for that : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwkh04ncrsa5syj/proposition.mp4?dl=0
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found the bigbluebutton meeting to be working fine with the ajax disabled . refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coli1EhtbR If user advances in course properly.Mark the units complete one by one in sequence then the problem will not occur most likely .
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Alex After a lot of research and to not being blocked i found that if i add the access bloc for meeting in each unit then this will work so as you saw in the website i add a section for accessing meeting at the beginning of the units then the unit content will be inserted below PS: my proposition need to be studied in the future because i find that will be the ideal to solve meeting issues in WPLMS I have to thank you again for your time Mr Alex By the way i found an issue after what i did (the element of unit are in conflict with other element i suppose that is CSS problems but i don't know how to solve it (see the attached image)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .main_unit_content {     z-index: 79 !important;    }
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Thank you it works ;)
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘launching start course page every time the user want to continue/start a course’ is closed to new replies.