Learndash Migration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Learndash Migration

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tedlui
    Participant
    I am not be able to migrate "all" learndash course, topics, quizzes to WPLMS. Please help. Just part of contents have been migrated. Please help.   Please email me, [email protected]
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share WP admin details of your site with me in a private reply.
    tedlui
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, our theme requirement is this. contact your webhost for this:

WP Memory Limit: We recommend setting memory to at least 128MB.

WP Max Upload Size: 128 MB

PHP Post Max Size: 128 MB

PHP Time Limit: 300

PHP Max Input Vars: 1000

---

then create a backup of your entire website then let me know. i will perform the migration for you. the issue i diagnose: your site is loading very slow it is possible when you were importing data from learndash to wplms then the server could not respond well and that's why your website is messed.
    tedlui
    Participant
    I have done the settings as per your request, please help me for the migration and if possible to also change the similar theme as the demo website: https://www.udemy.com as requested and confirmed to do on the 21st Feb.
    Diana
    Participant
    @tedlui, I guess you are asking about udemy header style. For that, you can check our new header style(University). Change it from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header We don't have any demo which looks exactly like udemy (it will lead to copyright issues). So you can add your components to the page using page builder. Did you try migrating content in batches? like 10 courses first then other 10 courses? From which site you want to migrate the courses? I am sorry for asking too many questions but this thread was actually handled by @logan and he is not here
    tedlui
    Participant
    Thank you for your reply. I really have difficulties in migrating the course contents to WPLMS. And I hope that after all the migration, I will be able to concentrate to use WPLMS forever. As you can see the current website, the home page is a mess, I am not sure why. I need the website with  the " same structure"  as udemy is fine, but not exactly the same. SO I only need to edit the particular item with my own material, then the website will be completed. I hope you guys could follow up with this as promised earlier will be very much appreciated. I really have trouble to change from learndash to WPLMS. For me, this is a nightmare. I am not sure I can finish it on my own, thanks. Regards,   Ted
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you we're working on this.
    tedlui
    Participant
    Please let me know when the work can be done? I really have been waiting and checking message everyday to hope the work can be completed and I can continue my work on WPLMS. Please confirm a time when can be done. Thanks.
    tedlui
    Participant
    I also want to check that I created a course with a quiz and a question, but the question does not show properly, please check what went wrong? I have been using Leardash for 5 years, and really make me crazy that I have tried to learn your LMS for 2 weeks but not be able to set a quiz properly with WPLMS. Please help. here is the link of the course with the question. http://iedc.net/course/ielts-g-14-authentic-test/ielts-g-11-authentic-test-1/   Your help is much appreciated in advance.   Regards,   Ted
    Diana
    Participant
    @tedlui, If you want I can share a recording step by step to associate quizzes with course. Let me know if you want this kind of tutorial
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Learndash Migration’ is closed to new replies.