List of courses 2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting List of courses 2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hello. FAO Diana, who helped with post below: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/list-of-courses-2/?bbp_reply_to=312897&_wpnonce=3ff413b280#new-post I tried the recommendation but does not seem to work. Maybe I've done something wrong. The custom feature block was presumed to be the following in admin (as per screenhot). Is that correct? After adding code recommended, the extra block does not appear as shown in tutorial. Please advise: WPLMS >> Course Manager >> Default course block style Screenshot link
    Diana
    Participant
    No sir, it is not the correct place. Check the page builder which you are using the block which is created by you will be visible there
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Thanks for feedback. Just to clarify, the screenshot link (above) shows the different layouts available to show the list of courses in a course category, and I want to alter the layout of one of them (the one selected). The layout in question (front end) is shown below. Are we on the right course for that (from the instructions you sent), or has there been a misunderstanding? Thanks. Image showing course and category
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Thanks for your patience. Either I'm looking in wrong place for the page builder, or I installed the code incorrectly that you recommended. Can we do a Zoom session please, which might be easier and quicker than these messages? If so, let me know suitable time please and what time zone you are in. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    musa_ajk
    Participant
    Hi Diana. You are brilliant. The code snippet worked. Thanks so much for your insight and input in resolving this issue.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mausa_ajk, Thanks for appreciating my efforts If you find my assistance helpful then do rate us on themeforest https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘List of courses 2’ is closed to new replies.