Loading pages big issue on all LMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Loading pages big issue on all LMS

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hi team, I have a big problem with the LMS. Any course intern pages load correctly. When a participant try to start a course, nothing load. When any participant who is suscribe go to a course they aren't able to load any page in the course. They can't switch to another page on the course. An animate load icon is on the page but nothing appears. Even the list of their course show the load icon https://e-signos.fr/nos-formations/ I need to solve it very very quick :D Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This seems to be issue with permalinks, please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks and re-save the permalinks. also make sure the course status page is set in the wplms->course manager->take this course page. Let me know if this helps.
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I fix the issue this morning. The problem was the memory allowed on wp-config.php. The new theme demand a little bit more memory. I think you should may tell that on your next update. Some plugins or some pages on the LMS are bloqued by this limit. I put the limit in 150 M and now all the website runs OK. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for confirmation , marking as resolved and closing the topic .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Loading pages big issue on all LMS’ is closed to new replies.