Loco Translate Error 403

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Loco Translate Error 403

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JorgeBabylon
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem to translate my website into Spanish, first of all I cannot use the Loco Translate Plugin because always that I try to change any string from the plugin it appears an error 403 and I cannot save the new string. However, I can change it manually wit the program POEDIT but when I change the strings some of them work but the others don’t work like the REGISTER BUTTON or the LOGIN BUTTON Do you have any suggestion?
    JorgeBabylon
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I have a problem to translate my website into Spanish, first of all I cannot use the Loco Translate Plugin because always that I try to change any string from the plugin it appears an error 403 and I cannot save the new string. However I can change it manually wit the program POEDIT but when I change the strings some of them work but the others don’t work like the REGISTER BUTTON or the LOGIN BUTTON</span>
    Mk
    Please share site URL and admin credentials in private reply. I will check loco translator. Also, tell me what you want to translate?
    JorgeBabylon
    Participant
    At the moment is not necesary I changed personally the HTML code
    Mk
    Great job. One more thing, If you have changed Html code directly from the source, It will change to default after the update. After update, you will have to change it again.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Loco Translate Error 403’ is closed to new replies.