Loco Translate from instance A to instance B

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Loco Translate from instance A to instance B

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johnfelipe
    Spectator
    How can export custom translation do it with loco translate form instance A to instance B?
    logan
    Hello, i do not understand your query please elaborate more. tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    johnfelipe
    Spectator
    i have 3 instance of wplms, all ones with same problems or issues with translations, if i have in instance A fixed how can restore that in instance B and C?
    logan
    copy the translation files from instance a to b. use ftp and then goto instance 1 wp-content >> themes >>wplms >> language >> copy all files. use ftp and then goto instance 2 wp-content >> themes >>wplms >> language >>  paste all here.
    same goes for plugins too. copy the files from plugins >> languages then goto another instance and paste it.
    johnfelipe
    Spectator
    is not working dear, pls help me in this matter
    logan
    Hello, then share the Cpanel and URL of both sites separately. and also let me know which strings are not translating?? screenshots.
    let me know from which site i should copy and where should i paste these files. separate both with proper instructions.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Loco Translate from instance A to instance B’ is closed to new replies.