loco translate issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues loco translate issue

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    logan
    Hello, Please deactivate your third party plugins then check if it works. this is surely a plugin conflict. if you cant make it work in that case share admin credentials, i will check.
    rules200
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, this is coming from vibe course module plugin. refer: http://prntscr.com/phdom8
    Diana
    Participant
    rules200
    Spectator
    but I translated that string into the vibe course module plugin.
    logan
    check if is in the global folder or not?? also flush the cache of the browser. if does not work share the creds, i will have a look.
    rules200
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, i have checked, this is coming from the script code from the event on the plugin. for now, there is no way to translate this string. please give me some time i will find a working solution.
    rules200
    Spectator
    Ok
    Diana
    Participant
    @rules200 Checking your translation issue in a couple of hours and then update you by today. Apologies for the inconvenience you faced
    Diana
    Participant
    @rules200, This topic was handled by @logan. I have no idea which strings are still not translated yet. The topic is stretched so long. It would be better, if you just share the list of those strings which are still not translated. So, I can check those asap. If you are unable to translate some strings of calendar(like days name: monday, tuesday). Today, Next. Then I would like to inform you that the calendar is actually created using react. Right now, you cannot translate these strings using Loco translate. I can check an alternative in the meantime to translate your strings using jquery
    rules200
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    rules200
    Spectator
    how can you solve for these two strings?
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • The topic ‘loco translate issue’ is closed to new replies.