Loco translation problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Loco translation problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
      Hello, I have a problem with translating Front End plugin..(wp-content/plugins/wplms-front-end/languages) somehow its the translation is not showing in front end of Creating or Editing course. I am translating via Loco. I have alreade translated the Vibe course modul plugin normally before.. Do you guys know whats the problem?  
    duy87
    Spectator
    My website: www.kurzon.cz
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It would be best to consult Loco translate support on this. We recommend Codestyling plugin for translation. From our experience, loco translate sometimes does not create files with proper text domain. For example, the files for wplms front end plugin should be  wplms-front-end-xx_XX.po/.mo , please make sure these files exist in wplms front end/languages folder, or in wp-content/languages folder.   p.s:  It seems I can not access the following section :http://www.kurzon.cz/wp-content/plugins/wplms-front-end/languages/ to check the language files. So Site link does not help much to identify the issue.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Loco translation problem’ is closed to new replies.