Logging in as Admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Logging in as Admin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    When you first log in as admin it doesn't show the Wordpress Admin Bar. I have to go to the Courses link first for that to work. Is there a reason it doesn't log me in as an admin immediately?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please tell form which login form you are logging in. Please share your site url and admin creds also to check this ?
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes they are just two different logins now.Our V4 system is not based on wordpress login system , we created our own modern login system based on JWT cookieless system which enhances speed and is also used for PWAs . To login into wp-admin you need to login with site.com/wp-admin or site.com/wp-login.php url . However our system detects the wordpress login but it does not force its login to wordpress login .
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Ok. I wasn't sure what the intent of it's operation was so I wanted to verify. It does work but it seems weird that it uses email vs username. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the Jwt mainly focused on the emails for security reasons rather than usernames . HOwever logging with username is possible and we will be adding this soon .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Logging in as Admin’ is closed to new replies.