Login in Translation not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Login in Translation not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Dear WPLMS Team, I use WPLMS in two languages, i.e. English (main page) and German (translated page). When German participants enter my website, they will see the Login on top right corner and it properly opens. However, when I enter the login data, no login is happening. At least not on the translated page. It only works, when the participant shops and logs in via woocommerce pages. The issue also applies to the registration page which is simply not available. The English version works properly and my goal is to have the same feeling on the German as on the Enlish page, i.e. that German participants entering the German URL do not see any Enlish connections. What can be done? Best wishes, Stefan
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like this is connected to the wpml and wordpress integration . Wordpress recognize its login session with the site url and as on german site the login url is still comes from the main site your-site.com and it is not recognizing the de.your-site.com link as if it is not the actual site . Can you please try setting your german site with the domain like this : your-site.com/de/  instead of using subdomain.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Perfect. It works now. Best wishes, Stefan
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Login in Translation not working’ is closed to new replies.