login issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues login issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    haridasz
    Spectator
      the above video link shown an error of login issues while user login in to the site it is going normally, but if you click other menu like participants menu and click back to the home menu it shows logout from the site please help me to rectify the issues and reply as soon as possible.
    haridasz
    Spectator
    http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/co621ehVjZ the above video link shown an error of login issues while user login in to the site it is going normally, but if you click other menu like participants menu and click back to the home menu it shows logout from the site please help me to rectify the issues and reply as soon as possible.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try deactivating third party plugina specially the caching or script minfication pluigns  .
    haridasz
    Spectator
    Hi, i saw the support forum http://support.vibethemes.com/support/discussions/topics/1000062317?sort=recency for this login issues they said to do the disable the page caching ,i  deactivate the buddy press plugin for mysite i did that process but not working in my site  so kindly let me  any  other suggestion for this issue
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you tried disabling the third party plugins specially the caching plugins if any ? This seems to be more likely to be a caching issue .We do not recommend to use any caching plugins in wplms . Also check after clearing the browser cache .
    haridasz
    Spectator
    Hi, The cache plugin is already installed but, its not activated, now i totally removed the cache plugin and then checked once again, from user login. The problem is still the same. Please kindly help me to fix this issue
    haridasz
    Spectator
    i also checked after clearing browser Cache...the problem still persists.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end . PS : Mark the reply as private while sharing the info .
    haridasz
    Spectator
    Hi, Mysite url : singaporeinternetmarketingacademy.com.sg admin : haridasz password : JeIZ5]}}$TMI
    haridasz
    Spectator
    Just to update you....once we are logged in and we hit the HOME page from any of the  other pages...the system LOGS us out.  But logs us back in again when we click to move away from the HOME page. thanks.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and could not find any such issue please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/co6r1yhfUk The issue was totally related to the cache plugin ,please deactivate that plugin and clear your browser cache .
    haridasz
    Spectator
    Hi, Admin login having no issues While user logged in to my site the issues occured please use below username and password to my site  check with it and solve this issues My site url: singaporeinternetmarketingacademy.com.sg Username :hello password: raman@123 the above sample login id and password
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    still could not found any such issue ,please disable the caching plugin and clear your browser cache  .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘login issue’ is closed to new replies.