login redirect – not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues login redirect – not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    i have set both the student and instructor login redirect and it was working fine . but all of a sudden the redirect is not working
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sandy
    Can you please share more details on the issue. The last step you did any code changes or if you have installed any third party plugin after which the redirect has stopped working. This would help us to identify the cause of the issue.
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    unfortunately im unable to find exactly what plugin i have installed before this problem occurred . this problem occurred before 3 weeks .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This was an issue in the old version of vibe customtypes plugin but we have fixed this in the later updates . So please check if your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . Also the credentials that you have shared are not working .Please provide a valid credentials to check this issue .
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site and found that you have changed the url for the login . Please note that we are using wordpress basic hook for the login redirect " login_redirect " which may work only if the login link is wp-login.php . Now it is changed and you need to contact the plugin author or support which is rewrting this link for the login redirection.
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    i was using ithemes security's hide backend feature to change this . now i have reverted this and login redirect works . thanks .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘login redirect – not working’ is closed to new replies.