Login redirect to 404

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login redirect to 404

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I would like to redirect student on login to their "My Courses page" but whatever option I choose (Homepage, Dashboard, Profile…), I get a 404.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I think the problem is I have set that only Loggedin Members can see member profile. I don't want public member profile, activity...etc. Is it possible to solve this issue?
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Since I don't want my member facing this issue, so I have temporarily set that my member profile to public. Please let me that If you know the solution for this issue. Thanks.
    Veronica
    yes that will happen you can perform an alternative that set the buddypress single page
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Could you tell me how to do that and step by step? Since our members doesn't want their profile public, so I hope can solve this issue for them as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi for BP Single page you need to enable the single BuddyPress page enable the BuddyPress Single Page in wp-admin>>vibebp>>settings create a page with PWA/APP or anything you need to add these two shortcodes there [vibebp_login] [vibebp_profile] and add that page here: http://prntscr.com/26qv4b4
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Login redirect to 404’ is closed to new replies.