Login Styling for OTP

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Phone Auth Login Styling for OTP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kapitalminds
    Participant
    There's very little knowledge base for Phone Auth plugin customization. Maybe I'll start the ball rolling:
    1. Upon OTP login, users are redirected back to Homepage. I would like students to be redirected to My Courses Page similar to how the usual username/password login would redirect.

2. The 'Login via OTP' button on /wp-admin and /wp-login.php is oversized and not styled properly. Not sure if this is a common problem or just me. The login from homepage displayed the button nicely though.  

3. I would like to edit/customize the text displayed in the Login via OTP - Enter your phone number page -> "By tapping Verify, an SMS may be sent. Message & data rates may apply."

4. How can I customize the SMS message that's being sent to students? I can't find a way to edit the SMS text in Firebase Console.

5. Finally, is it possible to do away with username/email and password registration, thus allowing users to register with just handphone number and login using OTP only?

Currently, I register my students manually in WP Admin, I have to add new users first with their username/email and trigger an activation email. Only after the new user is added, then I can click into their extended profile to add their handphone number manually, which is tedious and time consuming. It will be great if I can skip the username and password registration/activation and go directly to add new users with just their handphone number since they can now Login via OTP. Please throw some ideas if this is possible or suggestions to make this more streamlined and straightforward. Looking forward to your replies. Many thanks!

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . This is an issue , will be fixed in the next update of phone auth plugin .
    1. this issue is not replicated on or site : http://prntscr.com/npextz
    please share your site url to check this . 3 . we need to check this up please provide some time . 4 . click the edit icon to translate the message : http://prntscr.com/npeze5 currently i think there is only options to translate it but not to change it . 5 . This also we need to check if its possible or not with wordpress and username and email fields are necessary for wordpress .      
    kapitalminds
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kapitalminds
    Participant
    Thank you Alex. The Custom CSS for WP Login Screen was taken from some other posts because my logo was super tiny: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/logo-size-on-login-page-is-very-tiny/ Fixed both the logo size and OTP button with this Custom CSS code for WP Login Screen: body.login div#login h1 a {background-size: 250px 75px !important; width: 100% !important; padding-left: 0px;} Please see if you can incorporate user redirection to Courses Page upon login via OTP in the next plugin update. Many thanks for your help Alex!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is in our pending lists for phone auth update .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Login Styling for OTP’ is closed to new replies.